Last Updated: Mar 14, 2018
- RMS Enterprise Server version 4.3 or later.
- RMS Enterprise Scheduling Interface version 4.1.22 or later.
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 SP3.
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 SP1.
- Microsoft Office 365.
Changes in this release:
- Removed unused master appointments properties.
- New user interface features for the diagnostic tool.
- Recurring appointments in Exchange 2010, 2013 and Office 365 that have "No End Date" specified will be limited to two years of occurences synchronized into RMS. After the two years elapses, no further bookings for that series will be synchronized into RMS. It is recommended that recurring appointments either have a specific end date or a number of occurrences defined.
- Changing the attendees of an existing meeting doesn't actually modify the meeting in Exchange. This is simply how Exchange behaves. As a result, the meeting will not be resynchronized to RMS and the attendee changes won't be reflected in RMS. Something such as the subject, body, or date/time must be changed in order for a synchronization to RMS to occur.
- Ending or extending a meeting from the touch panel will only update the resource's calendar. The meeting time will not be adjusted on the calendars for the organizer and attendees.
- The RMS Exchange Appointment Organizational Form is not compatible with this plug-in.