DR-4SWD16A DIN-rail mountable relay provides 4 channels of independent relay switching signal for 3520W lighting fixtures and 4 channels of 0-10V dimming signal for dimming driver of fluorescent lamps or LEDs.
- Designed for standard 35mm DIN rail installation [Space Occupation: 4P (per P:18mm)].
- 4 channels of 16A relay switching signal and 4 channels of 1-10V dimming signal.
- Configurable initial value of each channel (relay and dimming).
- Sequential start of each channel to avoid power grid turbulence due to simultaneous startup.
- Physical control buttons for manual operation in case of networking malfunctions.
- Local or remote programming and commissioning.
- ±2 kV ESD protection to protect dimming port from short circuit and overcurrent.
- 3600 levels of dimming accuracy, 0%-100% dimming. Dimming curves can be set based on lamps to achieve true linear dimming.
- Online upgrading.
- Communication through DR-Link interface.
|Power Supply||DC 24V 200mA|
|Controlled circuit||4 × relay switches, 4 × 0-10V dimming channels|
|Surge current||AC 250V 170A|
|Current in each channel||16A|
|Mechanical lifetime||10,000,000 times|
|Electrical lifetime||100,000 times|
|Dimming||4 × 40 mA|
|Static power consumption||0.5W|
|Control interface||2 × DR-Link|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||72 mm × 98 mm × 68 mm|