DR-BC1000 is designed to isolate DR-Link differential communication and transmits DR-Link signals up to 1000 meters. DR-BC1000 provides 24V 0.8A DC power to a total of five DR-Link communication interfaces and is able to provide separate isolation for both input and output signals.
- Industrial grade DC-DC isolated power converter accepts AC power from 110V to 220V.
- Output 24V 0.8A DC power.
- Fully isolated DR-Link communication chip provides separate isolation for input and output signals.
- Designed for standard 35mm DIN rail installation [Space Occupation: 4P (per P:18mm)].
- 1500W surge protection, 15KV ESD protection, 2500V communication isolation.
- Unique isolated protection circuit and support hot-plugging operation.
- Transmits DR-Link signal up to 1000 meters.
|Power Supply||AC 110 - 220V|
|Output Power||DC 24V 0.8A|
|Power Consumption||about 2W|
|Transmission relay||≤ 10uS|
|Transmission distance||1000 meters|
|Operating Temperature / RH||0˚C - 45˚C / 20% - 93% RH|
|Storage Temperature / RH||-40˚C - +55˚C / 10% - 93% RH|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||72 mm × 98 mm × 68 mm|