The Modero X/S Series Multi Preview Live is a touch panel accessory that displays a HD digital video stream on Modero X and Modero S Series Touch Panels when used in conjunction with an Enova DVX All-In-One Presentation Switcher or Enova DGX Digital Media Switcher. The MXA-MPL accepts analog or digital video inputs over HDMI and converts them to a video stream. The MXP-MPL also supports all of the features of the MXA-MP, displaying up to 10 JPEG preview images on panels. The MXA-MPL makes it easy for users to quickly identify what is currently being displayed by up to 10 source devices.
Use the MXA-MPL to preview a live video stream or snapshot of the content from a source device before switching to that source.
- Data Sheet [379 KB]
- Instruction Manual - MXA-MP, MXA-MPL Modero X Series Multi Preview and Multi Preview Live [1.03 MB]
- Pictorial Drawing - MXA-MPL Multi Preview Live /MXA-MP Multi Preview (PDF) [727 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - MXA-MPL Multi Preview Live /MXA-MP Multi Preview (DXF) [211 MB]
- Pictorial Drawing - MXA-MPL Multi Preview Live /MXA-MP Multi Preview (DWG) [65.5 MB]
- Digital Media Capabilities of the Modero X Series Touch Panels [1.22 MB]
- MXA-MP/MXA-MPL IECEE CB Test Certificate [235 KB]
- MXA-MP/MXA-MPL CE Declaration of Conformity [255 KB]
- MXA-MP/MXA-MPL UL Certificate of Compliance [242 KB]
- Multi Preview/Multi Preview Live Module [31.1 MB]
- Supports one HD digital video stream or up to 10 preview images
- Updates all 10 preview images sequentially or one image continuously
- Streams digital and analog video sources to a Modero X Series Touch Panel
- Multi-format video input accepts RGB, Component, Composite, or S-Video via an optional DVI connector adapter
- Seamlessly interconnects between a Modero X Series Touch Panel and an Enova DGX or Enova DVX
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.