version 3.0.64, updated: Jan 11, 2019
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.
- Support for the new NX Series Masters (USB and IPv6 connectivity).
- Fully functional Online Tree with the following options:
- Ability to generate a report.
- Launching a TELNET window for a device.
- Display Device Properties.
- Bind/Unbind NDP Devices.
- Ability to transfer Firmware KIT files to a device.
- Zero-Config Display.
- Full Diagnostics capabilities that include:
- Stream Internal Diagnostics Messages.
- Stream Asynchronous Notification Messages.
- NEW: Ability to watch "Custom Events" via the Notification Messages.
- Ability to Emulate a Device.
- Ability to Control a Device.
- Set Date/Time on a Master Controller.
- URL Listing for a Master Controller.
- Change Network Address for a Master Controller.
- New "Listen for Masters" feature within the Communication Settings dialog that will show the Master ID, Host Name and MAC Address that are being broadcast by the Master Controllers.
- Updated Preferences Dialog that includes:
- Ability to select the background/foreground color along with a font for all output panes.
- Ability to specify which TelNet application to launch (default is Window's TELNET.EXE application)along with command line parameters.