The NXV-CPI is the ideal solution for organizations that have already invested in Cisco® IP Phones that would like to add basic control to a room. The NXV-CPI allows Cisco Phone users to minimize their investment in new infrastructure by transforming Cisco Phones into Modero® Virtual Touch Panels. Using the phone's built-in touch screen, users can access and control lights, shades and other AV equipment in the room. Dealers can use the NXV-CPI as a cost-effective entry point to control. As control requirements grow, users can easily upgrade to an AMX Touch Panel. Setting up the system is easy. Simply browse to NXV-CPI's Web page, label the buttons and add the related NetLinx® control commands. NXV-CPI is compatible with Cisco models 7965G and 7975G.
The NXV-CPI is ideal for entry level conference rooms who have already invested in Cisco IP phones that want to integrate AMX control into the room.
- Data Sheet [320 KB]
- Instruction Manual - NXV-CPI Control Phone Interface [1.5 MB]
- Quick Start Guide - NXV-CPI Control Phone Interface [608 KB]
- Safety Instructions - NXV-300 Modero Virtual Touch Panel / NXV-CPI Control Phone Interface [3.51 MB]
- NXx-xxx - IECEE CB Test Certificate [227 KB]
- NXV-xxx - CE Declaration of Conformity [255 KB]
- A&E Spec - NXV-CPI Control Phone Interface [50 KB]
|Data Sheet||320 KB||Jul 06, 2018|
|Instruction Manual - NXV-CPI Control Phone Interface||1.5 MB||Mar 30, 2018|
|NXV-CPI Control Phone Interface Firmware||1.0.10||8.29 MB||Nov 15, 2018|
Quick Start Guides
|Quick Start Guide - NXV-CPI Control Phone Interface||608 KB||Mar 30, 2018|
|Safety Instructions - NXV-300 Modero Virtual Touch Panel / NXV-CPI Control Phone Interface||3.51 MB||Mar 30, 2018|
|NXx-xxx - IECEE CB Test Certificate||227 KB||Apr 25, 2018|
|NXV-xxx - CE Declaration of Conformity||255 KB||Apr 25, 2018|
A&E (Architectural & Engineering) Specifications
|A&E Spec - NXV-CPI Control Phone Interface||50 KB||Jun 28, 2018|
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.
- Transform Cisco IP Phones into Modero Virtual Touch Panels – Gain access and control of the AMX system using the phone's built-in touch screen
- Cost-Effective Control from an IP Phone – Control lights, shades and AV equipment right from two fully integrated phones.
- Control any Room 4 Ways – Touch the screen, push the hard buttons, use the soft keys, or the numeric keypad.
- Power over Ethernet – Reduces installation costs and removes the need for a local power supply
|Dimensions (HWD)||With feet: 1 11/16" x 5 9/16" x 4 1/8" (4.2 cm x 14.1 cm x 10.4 cm), Without feet: 1 1/2" x 5 9/16" x 4 1/8" (3.9 cm x 14.1 cm x 10.4 cm)|
|Weight||1.45 lbs (0.65 kg)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||No local Power Supply needed|
|Memory||64 Mbytes of RAM, 256 Mbytes of FLASH|
|Rear Panel Components||LAN Port, LEDs: SPD (speed), L/A (link/activity). See Data Sheet for details.|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.