The RADIA Eclipse 4-Channel Integrated Dimmer Module (120 VAC: FG706-01; 240 VAC: FG706-02) controls up to six circuits with four 1200-watt onboard dimmers and two satellite connectors for RDM series dimmer or switch modules. The RE-DM4 is designed for use with the RDA series of enclosures in an AMX Lighting modular digital dimming system. The RE-DM4 is controlled by AxLink or by dry (contact) closures.
Ideal for supporting homes or businesses with up to 4 Radia traditional dimmers and 2 specialty dimmers - including fluorescent, energy management switches and low power DC switching.
|Pictorial Drawing - RE-DM4, RE-DM6 Radia Eclipse Dimmer Modules (PDF)||268 KB||Apr 09, 2018|
|Pictorial Drawing - RE-DM4, RE-DM6 Radia Eclipse Dimmer Modules (DXF)||1.23 MB||Apr 09, 2018|
|Pictorial Drawing - RE-DM4, RE-DM6 Radia Eclipse Dimmer Modules (DWG)||571 KB||Apr 09, 2018|
Quick Reference Guides
|Operation/Reference Guide - RE-DM4/DM6 Radia Eclipse Dimmer Modules||3.08 MB||Mar 29, 2018|
Quick Start Guides
|Quick Start Guide - RE-DM4 Radia Eclipse 4 Dimmer Module||264 KB||Mar 29, 2018|
|RE-DM4/DM6/DC Radia Eclipse Dimmer Device Module||3 MB||Apr 12, 2018|
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.
- Custom preset configuration files, which can be saved and reused in any installation - a huge time saver for programmers
- Support for up to 768 dimmers/zones - more than an 8-fold increase over the previous generation
- Greater processing power for quicker preset recall - an even better user experience
- RoHS compliance - an environmentally-friendly product
- Each traditional dimmer - supports up to 1200 watts
- Supports up to 4 Radia traditional dimmers and 2 specialty dimmers - including fluorescent, energy management switches and low power DC switching
FG706-01 (120 VAC)
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.