The RADIA Eclipse 6-Channel Integrated Dimmer Module (120 VAC: FG706-03; 240 VAC: FG706-04) controls up to six circuits with six 1200-watt onboard dimmers. The RE-DM6 is designed for use with the RDA series of enclosures, in an AMX Lighting modular digital dimming system. The RE-DM6 is controlled by AxLink or by dry (contact) closures.
A good choice for larger businesses and residences needing support of up to 6 Radia traditional dimmers.
- Operation/Reference Guide - RE-DM4/DM6 Radia Eclipse Dimmer Modules [3.08 MB]
- Quick Start Guide - RE-DM6 Radia Eclipse 6 Dimmer Module [302 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - RE-DM4, RE-DM6 Radia Eclipse Dimmer Modules (PDF) [268 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - RE-DM4, RE-DM6 Radia Eclipse Dimmer Modules (DXF) [1.23 MB]
- Pictorial Drawing - RE-DM4, RE-DM6 Radia Eclipse Dimmer Modules (DWG) [571 KB]
- Custom preset configuration files - which can be saved and reused in any installation - a huge time saver for programmers
- Support for up to 768 dimmers/zones - a more than 8 fold increase over the previous generation
- Greater processing power for quicker preset recall - an even better user experience
- RoHS compliance - an environmentally-friendly product
- Each traditional dimmer - supports up to 1200 watts
- Supports up to 6 Radia traditional dimmers
|Dimensions (HWD)||5 3/4" x 10" (14.6 cm x 25.4 cm)|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.