Last Updated: Mar 14, 2018
- NX Device 5001: FW v1.1.28 or later
- NX Master FW v1.3.44 or later
Changes in this release:
- Fixed zip files - had extra characters in it that prevented RMS from working.
- Resolved multichannel PCM audio issue
- Resolved issue with noise on analog audio outputs while streaming digital audio
- Resolved issue with selecting between analog input types on the multiformat input cards
- Resolved issue related to sources going in and out of sleep modes
- Resolved HDMI output muting problem when switching between two DXLink inputs
- Resolved audio problem where HDMI outputs still passed audio when "None" is selected as the input
- Resolved issue where spurious black screens would appear on outputs
- Resolved pink tint being observed on video outputs
- Resolved issue where HDMI audio would not be present after a reboot
- Resolved issue with occasional pink screens occuring on the DXLink outputs
- Resolved spurious delayed video switches
- Resolved issue where the output would get muted if you switched to an HDCP source while the logo was selected
- Resolved issue where video would get corrupted if you switched between two valid inputs while the logo was turned on then turned it off
- Improved HDMI output processing to prevent video loss requiring power cycle
- Improved input card detection and noise rejection for certain source devices during sleep mode and hot plug events
- Fixed ?OUTPUT-xxx,nn command to accept highest port number
- Fixed HDMI audio pass-through issue that caused suprious muted audio
- Made further improvements to input detection and noise reduction algorithms on the HDMI input card
- Improved analog audio input to HDMI audio output
- Fixed scalar issue that caused some custom logos to appear distorted
- Improved compatablity with Display Port sources on HDMI inputs
- Fixed issue where brightness and contrast image adjustments were not always persistent
- Reduced the time it takes to display a blanking image after there is a signal loss on the multi-format input card
- Added a VIDIN_HDMI_EQ command to enable or disable the equalizer on HDMI input ports. This does not apply to the DXLink or Multi-Format inputs. The recommended value is DISABLE, but in scenarios where longer HDMI cables are used, this feaure can be enabled to help resolve flickering video. The query ?VIDIN_HDMI_EQ is available as well.
- Syntax: SEND_COMMAND <DEV>, "'VIDIN_HDMI_EQ-<option>'"
- Variables: option = ENABLE, DISABLE (default = DISABLE)
- Example: SEND_COMMAND VIDEO_INPUT_1,"'VIDIN_HDMI_EQ-ENABLE'"
- Enables the HDMI Equalizer of video input port (#1 based on D:P:S)
- Fixed the VIDOUT_ON command. Using the ENABLE option multiple times in a row would cause video dropouts.
- Improved video detection algorithm on HDMI input cards