The DGX-I-DXF-MMD is a DXLink Fiber input board with field serviceable SFP modules designed for use with multimode fiber, and is compatible with the Enova DGX 8, 16, 32 and 64 Digital Media Switcher Enclosures. Use it as part of an integrated system to receive audio, video, control and Ethernet over multimode fiber from up to 300 meters from a DXLink Transmitter. Fiber uses light to send data, rather than electric signals making it both the highest quality and most secure way to transmit video as it is not susceptible to electronic noise or non-intrusive physical wiretapping.
The Enova DGX DXLink Input Board is ideal for applications where the demands of high-resolution video clarity, long distance transmission and maximum security need to be met without compromise including campus-wide distribution of sources that are shared between classrooms, secure military applications, casinos, arenas and museums.
- Data Sheet [327 KB]
- Comparison Chart [68.6 KB]
- Instruction Manual - Enova DGX 8, 16, 32, 64 Digital Media Switchers [16.4 MB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series CE Declaration of Conformity [276 KB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series CB Test Certificate 60950 [181 KB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series CB Test Certificate 62368 [166 KB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series Enclosure UL Certificate of Compliance [176 KB]
- Using SDI with the Enova DGX & DVX [484 KB]
- TSG Enova DGX Board Repalcement Rev N [523 KB]
- Instructions - Enova DGX I/O Board and Endpoint Compatibility [117 KB]
- Quick Start Guide - Enova DGX 8, 16, 32, 64 Digital Media Switchers [419 KB]
- HDCP Compliance Over Fiber – Transmit HDCP compliant video including HDMI up to 300 m
- Industry Leading Data Rate – DXLink is leading the way with an optical transport rate of 10 Gbps
- Secure and Isolated – Fiber inherently provides extra security and electrical isolation making it the transport method of choice for many mission-critical secure environments
- Field Serviceable Fiber Modules – Easily remove and replace SFP modules in the field
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.