The DGX-I-DXF-SMS is a DXLink Fiber input board with field serviceable SFP modules designed for use with single mode fiber, and is compatible with the Enova DGX 8, 16, 32 and 64 Digital Media Switcher Enclosures. Use it as part of an integrated system to receive audio and video over single mode fiber from up to 10 Km from a DXLink Fiber Transmitter. Fiber uses light to send data, rather than electric signals, making it both the highest quality and most secure way to transmit video as it is not susceptible to electronic noise or non-intrusive physical wiretapping. Further, by removing the fiber return path simplex models provide an added layer of security*.
The Enova DGX DXLink Input Board is ideal for applications where the demands of high-resolution video clarity, long distance transmission and maximum security need to be met without compromise including campus-wide distribution of sources that are shared between classrooms, secure military applications, casinos, arenas and museums.
- Data Sheet [328 KB]
- Comparison Chart [68.6 KB]
- Instruction Manual - Enova DGX 8, 16, 32, 64 Digital Media Switchers [16.4 MB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series CE Declaration of Conformity [276 KB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series CB Test Certificate 60950 [181 KB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series CB Test Certificate 62368 [166 KB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series Enclosure UL Certificate of Compliance [176 KB]
- Using SDI with the Enova DGX & DVX [484 KB]
- TSG Enova DGX Board Repalcement Rev N [523 KB]
- Instructions - Enova DGX I/O Board and Endpoint Compatibility [117 KB]
- Quick Start Guide - Enova DGX 8, 16, 32, 64 Digital Media Switchers [419 KB]
|Data Sheet||328 KB||Jul 06, 2018|
|Comparison Chart||68.6 KB||Jul 09, 2018|
|TSG Enova DGX Board Repalcement Rev N||523 KB||Jul 16, 2018|
|Instruction Manual - Enova DGX 8, 16, 32, 64 Digital Media Switchers||16.4 MB||Mar 26, 2018|
|Instructions - Enova DGX I/O Board and Endpoint Compatibility||117 KB||Mar 27, 2018|
|Enova DGX 100 Series CE Declaration of Conformity||276 KB||Apr 26, 2018|
|Enova DGX 100 Series CB Test Certificate 60950||181 KB||Apr 26, 2018|
|Enova DGX 100 Series CB Test Certificate 62368||166 KB||Apr 25, 2018|
|Enova DGX 100 Series Enclosure UL Certificate of Compliance||176 KB||Apr 25, 2018|
|Using SDI with the Enova DGX & DVX||484 KB||Apr 25, 2018|
Quick Start Guides
|Quick Start Guide - Enova DGX 8, 16, 32, 64 Digital Media Switchers||419 KB||Mar 26, 2018|
|Enova DGX 100 Series Configuration Tool||Jan 11, 2019|
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.
- HDCP Compliance Over Fiber – Transmit HDCP compliant video including HDMI up to 10 Km
- Industry Leading Data Rate – DXLink is leading the way with an optical transport rate of 10 Gbps
- Secure and Isolated – Fiber inherently provides extra security and electrical isolation making it the transport method of choice for many mission-critical secure environments
- Field Serviceable Fiber Modules – Easily remove and replace SFP modules in the field
*See Duplex models for bidirectional control over fiber. Simplex models do not support control transport over fiber (such as Ethernet, USB, IR, Serial Control or EDID); although when used as part of a complete Enova DGX solution, control can be provided if a supplemental independent network connection is used. See the "Instruction Manual – Enova DGX Digital Media Switchers" for details.
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.