The DGX-I-HDMI-4K is a 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) capable and HDCP compliant HDMI input board for the Enova DGX 800, Enova DGX 1600, Enova DGX 3200, and Enova DGX 6400. It has four connections and supports HDMI with embedded audio, DisplayPort++ or DVI signals.
The Enova DGX HDMI Input Board is ideal for applications where source devices are located within 15 meters of the Enova DGX Digital Media Switcher, allowing direct digital inputs into the system and eliminating the need for external transmitters.
|Data Sheet||262 KB||Jul 06, 2018|
|TSG Enova DGX Board Repalcement Rev N||523 KB||Jul 16, 2018|
|Enova DGX 100 Series Enclosure UL Certificate of Compliance||176 KB||Apr 25, 2018|
|Enova DGX 100 Series CB Test Certificate 62368||166 KB||Apr 25, 2018|
|Enova DGX 100 Series CB Test Certificate 60950||181 KB||Apr 26, 2018|
|Enova DGX 100 Series CE Declaration of Conformity||276 KB||Apr 26, 2018|
|Enova DGX 100 Series Configuration Tool||Jan 11, 2019|
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.
- 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) Support – Experience high-quality video resolution for 4K devices
- InstaGate Pro® Technology – Easily integrate HDMI/HDCP into system designs and enjoy hassle-free matrix switching to all compliant displays. No tools, no delays, and no key constraints – it just works
- Hot Swappable – Easily add or replace I/O boards at any time after deployment - the system automatically recognizes the new configuration and activates the boards
- 3D Support – Pass through latest video formats including 3D and Deep Color
- Surround Sound Support – Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS, and 2-channel through 8-channel L-PCM
|Connectors||4 HDMI Type A Female Ports|
|Compatible Formats||HDMI, HDCP, DVI|
|Signal Type Support||HDMI DVI-D (Single Link With HDMI Cable Adapter), DisplayPort ++ (Input Only, With HDMI Cable Adapter)|
|Maximum Resolution Support||3840x2160p@24/25/30 Hz, 4096x2160p@24/25/30 Hz, 3840x2160p@60 Hz, 4:2:0, 4096x2160p@60 Hz, 4:2:0|
|Audio Format Support||Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS, 2 CH through 8 CH L-PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS support up to 48 kHz, 5.1 channels|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.