The DXLink Multi-Format Decor Style Wallplate Transmitter sends analog or digital video including HDMI/HDCP, along with embedded audio or supplemental analog audio up to 100 meters to an Enova DGX Digital Media Switcher, compatible Enova DVX All In One Presentation Switcher or directly to a DXLink Receiver. It receives Power over DXLink* from the Enova DGX, Enova DVX (3155HD, 3156HD, or 2155HD), PS-POE-AT-TC High Power PoE Injector or PDXL-2 Dual Power over DXLink Controller over the twisted pair cable and features both a multi-format analog port to support legacy devices and an HDMI port to support newer digital devices.
Mount the DXLink Multi-Format Decor Style Wallplate Transmitter in the wall, lectern or popular floor box to connect guest equipment and send audio and video signals across the room, on the other side of the house or in a classroom down the hall. Since it is powered remotely, the wallplate can be installed virtually anywhere.
- Only One Cable – Send audio and video, while passing power over one twisted pair cable
- Multi-Format Analog Port and HDMI Port – Supports legacy analog signals - RGBHV, Component, S-Video, and Composite, and digital HDMI/HDCP, DisplayPort++ and DVI signals
- Send HDMI signals up to 100 meters – Extend the reach of the HDMI signals far beyond the capabilities of typical HDMI cabling
- Standard Twisted Pair Cable – Save time and effort in installation by leveraging cost effective twisted pair cable, see the Cabling for Success with DXLink white paper for more details
- Easy Installation – Mounts in standard decor style wallplates
- Power over DXLink* Enabled – Designed for use with Enova DGX or DVX systems with DXLink inputs, or PS-POE-AT-TC (FG423-84) or PDXL-2 (FG1090-170) to provide remotely located Power over DXLink (requires firmware v1.2.40 or above)
- DXLink Direct Connection – When receiving Power over DXLink* from the PS-POE-AT-TC or PDXL-2, DXLink Wallplates can be connected directly to a DXLink Receiver for a point-to-point solution
*Power must be supplied by one of the following DXLink Power sourcing devices: Enova DGX 8/16/32/64 Digital Media Switcher (with a DXLink Twisted Pair Input Board installed), Compatible Enova DVX All-In-One Presentation Switcher (3155HD, 3156HD or 2155HD), PS-POE-AT-TC High Power PoE Injector or PDXL-2 Power over DXLink Controller. AMX only supports the use of these approved Power over DXLink solutions. Other third party power supplies or non-compatible standard PoE solutions may damage the DXLink equipment.
- Data Sheet [407 KB]
|Dimensions (HWD)||4 1/16" x 3 1/2" x 2 1/4" (10.31 cm x 8.84 cm x 5.72 cm)|
|Twisted Pair Cable Type & Length||Shielded Cat6, Cat6A and Cat7; up to 328 ft (100 m)|
|USB (HID)||(1) USB Mini A/B Connector (“HOST”); Use in conjunction with an Enova DGX Digital Media Switcher|
|Front Connectors||USB Mini-B Connector; HDMI Input: HDMI Type A Female; Analog Video Input: HD-15; Analog Stereo Input: 3.5mm Mini-Stereo Jack;|
|Back Connectors||DXLink Output: RJ-45|
|HDMI||Compatible Formats: HDMI, HDCP, DVI; Data Rate (Max): 4.95 Gbps / 6.75 Gbps|
|HDMI Support||Progressive Resolution Support: 480p up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz; Interlaced Resolution Support: 480i, 576i, 1080i; 3D Format Support: Yes|
|HDMI Audio||Audio Resolution: 16 bit to 24 bit; Audio Sample Rate: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz, 192kHz|
|HDCP & DDC/EDID||HDCP: Supports AMX HDCP InstaGate Pro Technology When used with an AMX Digital Media Switcher the key support is up to 16 sinks per output, independent of source device; DDC/EDID Support: EDID in point-to-point mode is passed up from the sink Device|
|Analog Video Compatible Formats||RGBHV, RGBs, RGsB, YPbPr (HDTV), Y/c (S-Video), C (Composite)|
|Analog Video Resolution Support||Progressive Resolution Support: 480p up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz; Interlaced Resolution Support: 480i, 576i, 1080i|
|Audio (Analog & Digital S/PDIF)||S/PDIF Audio Format Support: Dolby Digital, DTS, 2 CH L-PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS support up to 48kHz, 5.1 channels; S/PDIF Resolution: 16 to 24 bit|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.