The DXLink HDMI Fiber Receiver features built-in SmartScale® Technology to deliver HDMI with HDCP that is perfectly scaled for each connected display automatically, eliminating the integration challenges that can occur when sources and displays have different optimal resolutions. It accepts audio, video, control and Ethernet over single mode fiber from up to 10 Km. Mount the low-profile DXLink Fiber Receiver behind a display or above a ceiling mounted projector and control it using the built in RS-232 or IR ports. Plus monitor the connected display's settings, and send IR control signals to the Enova DGX Digital Media Switcher with integrated NetLinx® control back to the source device.
The ideal solution for any destination display or projector designed into an Enova DGX integrated system that requires the distance capabilities and inherent security of fiber – or both; including campus-wide distribution of sources that are shared between classrooms, secure military applications, casinos, arenas and museums. Directly connect LCDs, plasmas and projectors using the HDMI output connection while delivering room audio via the stereo audio output.
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.
- HDCP Compliance Over Fiber – Transmit HDCP compliant video including HDMI up to 10 Km (over 6 miles)
- Industry Leading Data Rate – DXLink is leading the way with an optical transport rate of 10 Gbps
- SmartScale® Technology – Automatically responds to the display's declared EDID information and scales the video to the best resolution and video parameters for that display without manual setup; this prevents inferior video quality when sources are forced to lower resolutions to support the least capable display in the system
- Secure and Isolated – Fiber inherently provides extra security and electrical isolation making it the transport method of choice for many mission-critical secure environments
- Native NetLinx® Control Everywhere – Control connected source devices using the built-in IR and RS-232 ports
- Field Serviceable Fiber Modules – Easily remove and replace SFP modules in the field
- Ethernet Connectivity – Provides ICSLan Ethernet support at the Transmitter – add Ethernet connectivity to a Touch Panel, plug in a WAP or stream IP audio/video to a Ethernet enabled source device
- IR Receiver – Send IR commands back to the Enova DGX to control source equipment using an IR remote
|Dimensions (HWD)||1" x 8 3/4" x 5 1/5" (2.54 x 22.12 cm x 13.08 cm)|
|DxLink Fiber||Fiber Connector: LC Duplex conforming to ANSI TIA/EAI 604-10 (FOCIS 10A); Fiber Cable Type: 9/125µm; Fiber Cable Length: 10 km (6.21 miles)|
|USB (HID)||(1) USB Mini A/B Connector ("DEVICE")|
|Front Connectors||Advanced Configuration Interface: (1) USB Mini-B Connector ("PROGRAM")|
|Back Connectors||Local Power: 2.1 mm DC Power Jack; DXLink Fiber Input: LC Duplex conforming to ANSI TIA/EAI 604-10 (FOCIS 10A); ICS LAN/Ethernet Port: (1) RJ-45 Connector|
|HDMI||Compatible Formats: HDMI, HDCP, DVI|
|HDMI Resolution Support||Progressive Resolution Support: All progressive resolutions between 480p and 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz via automatic SmartScale query of the display's preferred DID Detailed Timing Definition; Interlaced Resolution Support: 480i, 576i, 1080i|
|HDMI Audio Support||Audio Format Support: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS, 2 CH through 8 CH L-PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS support up to 48kHz, 5.1 channels; Audio Resolution: 16 bit to 24 bit|
|HDCP||HDCP Support: Yes|
|Stereo Audio||Output Connections: 3.5mm Mini-Stereo Jack; Output Signal Types: Stereo Analog|
|Power Supply||External, Included: Each HDMI RX ships with a desktop power supply with power cord, 2.5 A @ 12 V, Max 13.5 V|
|Compatible AMX Products||Enova DGX 800/1600/3200/6400 Digital Media Switchers with DGX-O-DXF-SMD, Enova DGX DXLink Single Mode Fiber Output Board, Duplex (FG1058-630) installed|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.