Last Updated: Mar 15, 2018
!!!IMPORTANT: DIP SWITCH 4, PREVIOUSLY UNUSED, NOW AFFECTS OPERATION OF DUPLEX DEVICES. PLEASE READ ABOUT CHANGES TO DIP SWITCH 4 IN NOTABLE POINTS SECTION BELOW!!!
Changes since version 1.0.1
- Fix lockup if network is down for a long time in DHCP mode (452)
- Fix DXLF Link version "N/A" with TCP or UDP master connection (428)
- Simplex support (407)
- Change object text in NetLinx OnLine Tree (330, 407)
- Recover from interrupted XG upgrades (248)
- Only unmute audio when valid; fixes "hissing" issue (246, 340)
- Remove extraneous telnet prompt question mark (379)
- Fix device offline after being in link-local mode (195)
- Add support for persisting 1280x720p50 timing (360)
- Fix some telnet commands that were case-sensitive (331)
- Fix and enhance 'audio' command (315)
- Support standalone configuration direct connection to DXF-TX (369)
Uploading an old firmware version (1.0.1) to a Simplex RX will cause the RX to malfunction. If this is done inadvertently, it may be possible to restore correct device operation by accessing the telnet console and issuing the "factoryfwimage" command to revert to the factory firmware version.
- DXF-TX-xxx v1.2.10 (or later) to support standalone configuration.
- Enova DGX enclosures need Enova DGX 8/16/32/64 FW v2.0.0.x (or later) and Master FW:
- SW1058_Master_v4_2_395.KIT (NI-Series) Shows in Online Tree as "NI Master"
- SW1060_Master_v1_2_312.KIT (NX-Series) Shows in Online Tree as "DGX Master"
- NetLinx Studio v4.0
- DGX Configuration Software v1.0.6 or later
- On duplex devices, if DIP switch 4 is set ON, the device will be put into unidirectional mode. This will make the duplex device act similarly to a simplex device. Ethernet and control over the fiber link will be disabled. See the instruction manual for details.
- Please read the documentation in regard to the DIP switches located on the bottom of the Tx/Rx modules before attempting to connect to the network.
- After a FACTORYAV (ICSP) or RESET FACTORY (telnet) command, a reboot of the RX is required.
- The RX module uses these solid color screen indications:
- ORANGE Indicates an HDCP authentication failure with the connected HDMI sink (monitor or other device).
- If using a hostname in the USB_HID_ROUTE command, the hostname length is limited to 50 characters.
- No special notes for programming the firmware.