Last Updated: Mar 15, 2018
- Enova DGX enclosures will need Enova DGX 8/16/32 Master FW v4.2.379 and Enova DGX 8/16/32 FW V18.104.22.168 (or later)
- NetLinx Studio V3.3 - Build 525 or later
- Please read the documentation in regard to the DIP switches located on the bottom of the Tx/Rx modules before attempting to connect to the network.
- After a FACTORYAV (ICSP) or RESET FACTORY (telnet) command, a reboot of the RX is required.
- The RX module uses these solid color screen indications:
- ORANGE Indicates an HDCP authentication failure with the connected HDMI sink (monitor or other device).
- If using a hostname in the USB_HID_ROUTE command, the hostname length is limited to 50 characters.
- No special notes for programming the firmware.