The MVP-9000i redefines touch panel control offering both wireless and wired functionality, new user interface capabilities like gestures and page transitions, a stunning 9" widescreen 24-bit color display, full digital duplex telephone or intercom interface and built-in 802.11a/b/g Wi-Fi card with antenna diversity. The MVP-9000i switches seamlessly to wireless mode when removed from the PoE docking station. Transfer touch panel pages, upgrade the firmware or display photo files using the USB or mini-SD card slot. Available in white or black, the MVP-9000i also features a capacitive navigation pad, 4 programmable buttons, over 1 GB of useable flash memory and supports 5 hours of continuous use and three days of standby time.
Ideal for a wide variety of residential and commercial control and automation applications where flexibility of docked or mobile 802.11a/b/g functionality and extended battery life is desired. This is an ideal solution for extremely noisy wireless environments like MDUs and applications that require telephone/intercom functionality.
- Data Sheet [376 KB]
- Instruction Manual - MVP-9000i Modero Wireless Touch Panel with Intercom [4.36 MB]
- A&E Spec - MVP-9000i 9" Modero ViewPoint Touch Panel with Intercom [52 KB]
- MVP-9000i Touch Panel UL Certificate of Compliance [244 KB]
- MVP-9000i Touch Panel CE Declaration of Conformity [257 KB]
- Benefits of Cisco CCX for the Modero MVP-9000i [319 KB]
- AMX AV/IT Administrator's Guide [2.61 MB]
- Pictorial Drawing - MVP-9000i 9" Modero ViewPoint Touch Panel with Intercom (DWG) [1.2 MB]
- Pictorial Drawing - MVP-9000i 9" Modero ViewPoint Touch Panel with Intercom (DXF) [3.81 MB]
- Pictorial Drawing - MVP-9000i 9" Modero ViewPoint Touch Panel with Intercom (PDF) [215 KB]
- Battery Replacement Guide - MVP-9000i Modero Wireless Touch Panel with Intercom [147 KB]
- Safety Instructions - MVP-9000i Modero Wireless Touch Panel with Intercom [101 KB]
- Quick Start Guide - MVP-9000i Modero Wireless Touch Panel with Intercom [42.1 MB]
- MVP-9000i - BIM Object
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.
- Automatically switches between Ethernet connectivity when docked and Wi-Fi when out of dock
- New user interface capabilities including gesturing and 7 different page transitions
- International Fonts Support - The MVP-9000i provides support for right to left languages such as Arabic, a combination of language styles (right to left, and left to right) can also be used allowing inclusion of Arabic and English on the same screen
- 802.11a/b/g Wi-Fi with antenna diversity for improved wireless reliability and features enhanced wireless security protocol
- Extended battery life - five hours of continuous use and three days of standby time
- Micro-SD and USB stick support for easy file transfers and photo uploads
- VoIP intercom and SIP telephone (requires AMX Gateway) ready
- Cisco Compatible Extensions (CCX) Version 4 certified - CCX V4 certification means the MVP-9000i has been optimized to work with a Cisco wireless LAN infrastructure and that it meets the Wi-Fi alliance WPA/WPA2 specification addressing wireless network security, performance, reliability, diagnostic and network statistics gathering
|Display Size (WH)||7 5/8" x 11" x 1 1/16" (19.4 cm x 27.9 cm x 2.7 cm)|
|Viewable Area (WH)||7 3/4" x 4 1/2" (19.7 cm x 11.8 cm), 9" (diagonal)|
|Resolution||800 x 480 pixels (HV) @ 60 Hz refresh rate|
|Viewing Angle||Up/Down/Left/Right: 85/85/85/85|
|Temperature Range||Operating: 32° F to 104° F (0° C to 40° C)|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.