Last Updated: Mar 14
- Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 for installation
- Installed SQL Server Compact 4.0
- Installed and running version of IIS 7
- Access to the IIS Management Console to constrain user access
- Client machine with a compatible browser for feed configuration (ie9, Firefox v.15 & higher, Google Chrome v.21 & higher)
- Interoperation with the XPert player requires an updated Architecture.tpk (v3.6.7)
XPORT-SERV-100 Revision History
- Fixes issues with XPort losing its "licensed" state while running
- Fixes AMX General Purpose XML output for use with Modero X G5 list boxes
- AMX License manager Options: View existing licenses link is not functioning. A Workaround is to select tools and view Licenses.
- Internet Explorer 8 is not supported due to user interface navigation issues.