The DGX-O-DXL-4K is a 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) capable and HDCP compliant twisted pair cable output board for the Enova DGX 800, Enova DGX 1600, Enova DGX 3200, and Enova DGX 6400 Digital Media Enclosures. It has four connections per board designed to transmit audio and video to DXLink Twisted Pair Receivers while passing bi-directional control and Ethernet signals over one shielded Cat6A or Cat7 standard twisted pair cable up to 70 m. DXLink Power is available from the DXLink Output Board to power DXLink Twisted Pair Receivers.
The Enova DGX DXLink Twisted Pair Output Board is ideal for applications where destination devices are located up to 70 meters away from the Enova DGX Digital Media Switcher and need to be distributed throughout a commercial or residential environment.
- Data Sheet [323 KB]
- Comparison Chart [68.6 KB]
- TSG Enova DGX Board Repalcement Rev N [523 KB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series Enclosure UL Certificate of Compliance [176 KB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series CB Test Certificate 62368 [166 KB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series CB Test Certificate 60950 [181 KB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series CE Declaration of Conformity [276 KB]
- 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) Support – Experience high-quality video resolution for 4K devices
- Only One Cable – Send audio and video while passing control, Ethernet and power over one twisted pair cable
- Send HDMI signals up to 70 meters – Extend the reach of the HDMI with HDCP signals far beyond the capabilities of typical HDMI cabling
- Standard Twisted Pair Cable – Save time and effort in installation by leveraging pre-existing cost effective twisted pair cable, see the Cabling for Success with DXLink white paper for more details
- Hot Swappable – Easily add or replace I/O boards at any time after deployment - the system automatically recognizes the new configuration and activates the boards
- HDCP Compliant
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.