The DGX-O-HDMI is a HDCP compliant HDMI output board for the DGX 8, Enova DGX 16, Enova DGX 32, and Enova DGX 64. It has four connections and supports HDMI or DVI signals. The DGX-O-HDMI features SmartScale®Technology which outputs video that is perfectly scaled for each connected display, eliminating the integration challenges that can occur when sources and displays have different optimal resolutions.
The Enova DGX HDMI Output Board is ideal for applications where destinations are located within 15 meters of the Enova DGX Digital Media Switcher, eliminating the need for external receivers. Integrated SmartScale Technology provides optimal display resolution for each connected display.
- Data Sheet [297 KB]
- Comparison Chart [68.6 KB]
- Instruction Manual - Enova DGX 8, 16, 32, 64 Digital Media Switchers [16.4 MB]
- Quick Start Guide - Enova DGX 8, 16, 32, 64 Digital Media Switchers [419 KB]
- Instructions - Enova DGX I/O Board and Endpoint Compatibility [117 KB]
- TSG Enova DGX Board Repalcement Rev N [523 KB]
- InstaGate Pro® Technology – Easily integrate HDMI/HDCP into system designs and enjoy hassle-free matrix switching to all compliant displays. No tools, no delays, and no key constraints – it just works
- SmartScale Technology – Automatically responds to the display's declared EDID information and scales the video to the best resolution and video parameters for that display without manual setup; this prevents inferior video quality when sources are forced to lower resolutions to support the least capable display in the system
- Hot Swappable – Easily add or replace I/O boards at any time after deployment - the system automatically recognizes the new configuration and activates the boards
- Surround Sound Support – Pass through high definition surround sound including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS, and 2-channel through 8-channel L-PCM
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.