DR-8SW16A Relay Switch is designed for DIN-rail installation and provides 8 channels of relay switching signal, each channel having independent control of the 3520W device connected. Built-in emergency switch for quick preparation prior to commissioning. LEDs indicate status of each channel switch. Configurable interlock groups for control of four sets of shades.
- Designed for standard 35mm DIN rail installation [Space Occupation: 4P (per P:18mm)].
- 8 channels use Tyco dual contact relay for switching on or off its 16A circuit.
- Each channel has independent switch control of the 3520W device connected.
- Configurable initial value of each channel.
- Sequential start of each channel to avoid power grid turbulence due to simultaneous startup.
- Two interlock logic groups for control of four shade sets.
- Three interlock logic groups for control of two A/C’s speed settings (low, medium and high fan speed).
- Immediate report to control center the status of each channel switch in case a scene command is executed.
- Local or remote programming and commissioning.
- Built-in emergency switch for quick preparation prior to commissioning.
- LEDs indicate status of each channel switch.
- Online upgrading.
- Communication through DR-Link interface.
|Power Supply||DC 24V 90mA|
|Controlled circuit||8 x relay switches or 4 x shade sets|
|Surge current||AC 250V 170A|
|Current in each channel||16A|
|Mechanical lifetime||10,000,000 times|
|Electrical lifetime||100,000 times|
|Control interface||2 × DR-Link|
|Maximum power consumption||8W|
|Static power consumption||0.5W|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||72 mm × 98 mm × 68 mm|