The MET-13E Metreau 13-Button Ethernet Keypad offers 13 buttons (12 single-width and 1 double-width) and can be used as in individual keypad or in conjunction with the 7 and 13-button Metreau Ethernet Expansion Keypads. The Keypad connects to the controller via Ethernet, which simplifies installation and connectivity.
Ideal for cost effective control for classrooms, conference rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, and other applications requiring simplified control of a variety of connected system devices.
- Data Sheet [308 KB]
- Instruction Manual - Metreau Keypads [2.57 MB]
- Quick Start Guide - MET-13E Metreau 13-Button Ethernet Keypad [185 KB]
- Safety Instructions - Metreau Keypads [80.8 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - MET-13E 13-Button Ethernet Keypad (PDF) [165 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - MET-13E 13-Button Ethernet Keypad (DXF) [2.4 MB]
- Pictorial Drawing - MET-13E 13-Button Ethernet Keypad (DWG) [629 KB]
- AMX AV/IT Administrator's Guide [2.61 MB]
- A&E Spec - MET-13E Metreau 13-Button Ethernet Keypad [55.5 KB]
- Connects via Standard Protocols (Ethernet) – Simplifies cabling and installation by minimizing cable runs
- Daisy Chain up to Three Keypads – Provides the ability to connect up to three keypads using one IP address
- Fits in Decor Style Wall Plates – Simplifies installation and looks great
- Standard Configuration – Standard buttons include 1-9, 0, ENTER, SAVE, and +/-
- Blue LEDs Glow to Indicate Button Selection – Improves usability by confirming the user's selection
- Bottom Button Can Act as Single or Two Buttons – Provides added flexibility to the configuration
NOTE: Keypad wallplates not included. See ALD-CW-1, ALD-CW-2, ALD-CW-3.
|Dimensions (HWD)||Keypad and Mounting Plate: 4" x 1 3/4" x 1" (10.3 cm x 4.5 cm x 2.5 cm)|
|Mounting||Mounts into standard decor-style wallplates|
|Front Panel Components||Pushbuttons available in a variety of field replaceable pre-printed buttons with blue LED indicators|
|Rear Panel Components||(1) RJ-45 Ethernet Connector, 10/100, (2) 8-pin, 0.100” (2.54 mm) IDC-type male header|
|Power||PoE (Power over Ethernet), 802.3af, class 0 , Power Connector: (1) RJ-45 Ethernet Connector, 10/100|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.