The MST-431 / 4.3" Modero S Series Tabletop Touch Panel is a control surface for managing a wide variety of digital and analog devices in conference rooms, classrooms and other types of spaces. The MST-431 has a sleek design that remains affordable due to its ruggedized plastic housing. Key features include a brilliant 24-color depth, PoE connectivity, video streaming, and VoIP support – all at an economical price point.
- The MST-431 is ideal for small to mid-size conference rooms on a tight budget, as well as smaller rooms or huddle spaces that require a more flexible and powerful control interface than a keypad or ControlPad. It can also serve as a second control panel in a large conference room or auditorium.
- Combined with the secure table mount kits and Kensington mounts, the MST-431 is perfect for classrooms and other learning spaces where the panel can be securely fixed to a table or other flat surface.
- Data Sheet [376 KB]
- Comparison Chart [173 KB]
- Configuration and Programming Guide - Modero S/X Series G4 Touch Panels HydraPort Touch Connection Ports [2.16 MB]
- Quick Start Guide - MST-431 Modero S Series Tabletop Touch Panel [231 KB]
- Installation Hardware Reference Manual - Modero S Series Touch Panels [2.04 MB]
- Pictorial Drawing - MST-431, 4.3" Modero S Series Tabletop Touch Panel (PDF) [151 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - MST-431, 4.3" Modero S Series Tabletop Touch Panel (DXF) [1.19 MB]
- AMX and the Perfect Meeting Room [426 KB]
- AMX AV/IT Administrator's Guide [2.61 MB]
- Modero S Series 4.3"/7"/10.1" Touch Panels IECEE CB Test Certificate [191 KB]
- Modero S Series 4.3" Touch Panel CE Declaration of Conformity [255 KB]
- Modero S Series 4.3"/7"/10.1" Touch Panels UL Certificate of Compliance [416 KB]
- Powerful Graphics – Powered by the G4 graphics engine, the Modero S Series features streaming video and brilliant 24-bit color depth
- Elegant & Responsive User Interface – Exclusive SmoothTouch™ display supports single touch gesturing and delivers responsive performance
- Architectural Design Consistency – Install both Modero S and Modero X touch panels throughout a facility for consistent style on any budget
- Secure Table Mounting Option – Our beautifully styled secure mounting plate attaches to the Modero S tabletop touch panels and secures with under-table tamper resistant bolts making it virtually theft proof
- Optional Kensington Mount – If it's not possible or desirable to mount the touch panel to the table, the secure plate can also be used in conjunction with a Kensington Lock
|Display Size (WH)||5" x 3.4" (128 mm x 87 mm), 6" (152 mm) diagonal|
|Viewable Area (WH)||3.7" x 2.1" (95 mm x 54 mm), 4.3" (109 mm) diagonal|
|Viewing Angle||40°/80°/65°/65° (Up/Down/Left/Right)|
|Graphics Engine||AMX G4|
|Front Panel Components||Sleep Button|
|Power Consumption||Full-On: 4 W|
|Temperature Range||Operating: 32° F to 104° F (0° C to 40° C)|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.