The SC-N8000 N-Command Control Applications provide intuitive and powerful management of SVSI system configuration, task automation, scripting, and wall building. SC-N8001 offers AV switching for 5 users and 50 devices, while the SCN8002/SC-N8012 allow unlimited users and devices. N-Command Control Appliances also include a simplified ASCII interface for 3rd-party control via TCP/IP.
- Data Sheet [681 KB]
- Quick Start Guide - SVSI SC-N8000 N-Series Controllers [318 KB]
- Direct Control API - SVSI N8000 Series Command List [505 KB]
- Tutorial - SVSI N-Touch Panel Builder [1.29 MB]
- N-Command 2.0 User Manual Rev 1.3 [3.73 MB]
|Data Sheet||681 KB||Dec 01, 2016|
|Tutorial - SVSI N-Touch Panel Builder||1.29 MB||Jul 16, 2018|
|N-Command 2.0 User Manual Rev 1.3||3.73 MB||Apr 09, 2018|
|SVSI N8000 N-Series Controller Firmware Updater – NCommand 2.0 (for all SN N8001B, N8002B, N8012B)||1.23.61||85.5 MB||Feb 05, 2019|
|Panel Builder Standalone||2017-05-01 / v1.23.50||46.4 MB||Jul 17, 2018|
|SVSI N8000 N-Series Controller Firmware Updater (for pre-SN297 N8002 / pre-SN284 N8001 hardware)||11.28.2016||75.9 MB||Mar 15, 2018|
|SVSI N8000 N-Series Controller Firmware Updater (for post-SN297 N8002 / post-SN284 N8001 hardware / all N8012)||2017-05-16||90.9 MB||Feb 05, 2019|
Quick Start Guides
|Quick Start Guide - SVSI SC-N8000 N-Series Controllers||318 KB||Apr 09, 2018|
|Direct Control API - SVSI N8000 Series Command List||505 KB||Apr 09, 2018|
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.
- Multi-user web-based graphical matrix displays offer easy point and click control distributing and switching.
- Switch between live video stream and locally-stored content
- Tasks can be scheduled, edited, deleted, or executed immediately for content display
- Includes wall builder, scripting, and panel builder features
- Manage multiple video streams on a single Ethernet connection
- Advanced Security including Active Directory, SSL/TLS and HTTPS to satisfy enterprise network security requirements
|Dimensions (HWD)||3.625" x 17.5" x 17.75"" (9.21 cm x 44.45 cm x 45.8 cm)|
|Host PC Required||No|
|Control 3rd-Party Devices|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.