The DXLink Multi-Format Transmitter sends analog and digital audio and video signals including HDMI with HDCP, control, and Ethernet up to 100 meters over one standard twisted pair cable. Use the DXLink Transmitter with the Enova DGX DXLink Twisted Pair Input Boards or compatible Enova DVX All-In-One Presentation Switchers. The DXLink Transmitter can also be used as a point-to-point solution with a DXLink HDMI Receiver. The DXLink Transmitter can be powered from any DXLink power source such as the Enova DGX DXLink Twisted Pair Input Board, Enova DVX-3155HD, DVX-3156HD, PS-POE-AT-TC or PDXL-2. It also includes a local power supply. The transmitter features both a multi-format analog port to support legacy devices and an HDMI port to support newer digital devices.
The DXLink Multi-Format Transmitter sends analog or digital video, audio and control to a remote display across the room, on the other side of the house or to a classroom down the hall. The transmitter's built-in control ports can be used to control a source and the ICSLan port provides an IP access point.
- Data Sheet [365 KB]
- Hardware Reference Manual - DXLink Twisted Pair Transmitters/Receiver [3.83 MB]
- AVB-TX-HDMI-DXLINK/DX-TX/DX-RX CE Declaration of Conformity [255 KB]
- AVB-TX-HDMI-DXLINK/DX-TX/DX-RX IECEE CB Test Certificate [197 KB]
- Using SDI with the Enova DGX & DVX [484 KB]
- Cabling for Success with DXLink [1.6 MB]
- TSG Enova DGX Board Repalcement Rev N [523 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - DXLink Multi-Format Transmitter Module (DWG) [713 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - DXLink Multi-Format Transmitter Module (PDF) [481 KB]
- Instructions - Enova DGX I/O Board and Endpoint Compatibility [117 KB]
- Quick Start Guide - DXLink Twisted Pair Transmitters/Receiver [720 KB]
- AVB-TX-HDMI-DXLINK/DX-TX/DX-RX UL Certificate of Compliance [248 KB]
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.
- Only One Cable – Send audio and video while passing control, Ethernet, USB signals and power
- Native NetLinx® Control Everywhere – Control connected source and display devices using the built-in IR and RS-232 ports
- Send HDMI signals up to 100 meters – Extend the reach of the HDMI signals far beyond the capabilities of typical HDMI cabling
- Multi-Format Analog Port and HDMI Port – Supports legacy analog signals - RGBHV, Component, S-Video, and Composite, and digital HDMI/HDCP, DisplayPort and DVI signals
- Standard Twisted Pair Cable – Save time and effort in installation by leveraging cost effective twisted pair cable, see the Cabling for Success with DXLink white paper for more details
|Dimensions (HWD)||1" x 8 3/4" x 5 1/5" (2.54 cm x 22.12 cm x 13.08 cm)|
|Twisted Pair Cable Type & Length||Shielded Cat6, Cat6A and Cat7; up to 328 ft (100 m)|
|USB (HID)||(1) USB Type B Connector (“HOST”); use in conjunction with an Enova DGX Digital Media Switcher|
|Front Connectors||Advanced Configuration Interface: USB Mini-B Connector|
|Back Connectors||Video Input: HD-15; HDMI Input: HDMI Type A Female; Analog Stereo Input: 3.5mm Mini-Stereo Jack; S/PDIF Digital Audio Input: RCA Jack; ICSLAN/Ethernet Port: RJ-45 Connector, TCP/IP Port (ICSLAN 10/100)|
|HDMI||Compatible Formats: HDMI, HDCP, DVI; Data Rate (Max): 4.95 Gbps / 6.75 Gbps|
|HDMI Support||Progressive Resolution Support: 480p up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz; Interlaced Resolution Support: 480i, 576i, 1080i; 3D Format Support: Yes|
|HDMI Audio||Audio Resolution: 16 bit to 24 bit; Audio Sample Rate: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz, 192kHz|
|HDCP & DDC/EDID||HDCP: Supports AMX HDCP InstaGate Pro Technology When used with an AMX Digital Media Switcher the key support is up to 16 sinks per output, independent of source device; DDC/EDID Support: EDID in point-to-point mode is passed up from the sink Device|
|Analog Video Compatible Formats||RGBHV, RGBs, RGsB, YPbPr (HDTV), Y/c (S-Video), C (Composite)|
|Analog Video Resolution Support||Progressive Resolution Support: 480p up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz; Interlaced Resolution Support: 480i, 576i, 1080i|
|Audio (Analog & Digital S/PDIF)||S/PDIF Audio Format Support: Dolby Digital, DTS, 2 CHL-PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS support up to 48kHz, 5.1 channels; S/PDIF Resolution: 16 to 24 bit|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.