The MKP-106 / 6-Button Massio Keypad is a keypad-only version of the MCP-106 Massio ControlPad. The MKP-106 provides sleek Massio styling in any room, serving as a second user interface or as a primary UI in spaces that already contain a separate controller. The MKP-106 includes large, easy-to-read buttons in a stylish design that makes it simple for users to manage complex tasks with a single button press during meetings or classes. The Keypad connects to the controller via Ethernet, which simplifies installation and connectivity.
- Ideal for small spaces utilizing NetLinx control, providing the ability to utilize customized code and additional ports of NetLinx masters, while maintaining a consistent user experience as the RPM-enabled Massio ControlPads.
- Perfect for Massio rooms requiring a second user interface in the same form factor to act as a slave keypad to the Massio ControlPad.
- Data Sheet [264 KB]
- Quick Start Guide - MKP-106 Massio 6-Button Keypad [327 KB]
- Instruction Manual - Massio ControlPads and Keypads [1.03 MB]
- Safety Instructions - Massio ControlPads and Keypads [84.8 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - MKP-106P Massio 6-Button Keypad, Portrait (PDF) [96.1 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - MKP-106P Massio 6-Button Keypad, Portrait (DXF) [855 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - MKP-106P Massio 6-Button Keypad, Portrait (DWG) [199 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - MKP-106L Massio 6-Button Keypad, Landscape (PDF) [101 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - MKP-106L Massio 6-Button Keypad, Landscape (DXF) [897 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - MKP-106L Massio 6-Button Keypad, Landscape (DWG) [168 KB]
- Consistent Massio Aesthetics & Form Factor – Provides consistent look-and-feel in existing installations with Massio, with the same models and sizes as the Massio ControlPads
- Massio Styling in Customized Rooms – Provides Massio-style UI in rooms that require a separate controller
- Connects Via Standard Protocols (PoE) – Simplifies cabling and installation by minimizing cable runs and eliminates the need for power at the keypad location
|Dimensions (HWD)||Portrait: 4 11/16" x 3 7/16" x 9/16" (119 mm x 87.5 mm x 13.9 mm), Landscape: 3 7/16" x 4 11/16" x 9/16" (87.5 mm x 119 mm x 13.9 mm)|
|Weight||Approximately .25 lbs (.11 kg)|
|Mounting||Mount onto standard 1 gang US, UK, or EU back boxes|
|Power Consumption||Typical: 4.5 Watts, Voltage, DC (Typical): PoE (37V-57V), Voltage DC Range: 37 V-57 V per 802.3af spec, Power Connector: (1) RJ-45 Ethernet|
|Memory||Flash: 4 GB, Memory Card: 4 GB SD, DDRAM: 256 MB|
|Program Port||(1) USB Mini-B, USB|
|ID Pushbutton||Reset factory settings, reset factory image, toggle between DHCP or static IP addressing mode|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.