The MSD-1001 / 10.1" Modero S Series Wall Mount Touch Panel is a versatile, yet affordable control surface that is equally suited for scheduling or room control. With a generous selection of mounting options, the MSD-1001 can be placed on any flat surface (including glass) inside or outside a conference room or classroom, and the built-in room availability bar shows green or red depending on if the room is currently booked. Key features include a brilliant 24-color depth, PoE connectivity, video streaming, and VoIP support – all at an economical price point.
- The MSD-1001 allows even the most cost sensitive meeting spaces to benefit from a dedicated scheduling panel, allowing users to view the room schedule at a glance and even reserve the room right from the panel.
- The MSD-1001 is also ideal as a second touch panel that is mounted on the wall or in a podium or lectern in a large conference room or classroom.
- Data Sheet [377 KB]
- Comparison Chart [173 KB]
- Configuration and Programming Guide - Modero S/X Series G4 Touch Panels HydraPort Touch Connection Ports [2.16 MB]
- Modero S Series 4.3"/7"/10.1" Touch Panels UL Certificate of Compliance [416 KB]
- Modero S Series 7"/10.1" Touch Panel CE Declaration of Conformity [255 KB]
- Modero S Series 4.3"/7"/10.1" Touch Panels IECEE CB Test Certificate [191 KB]
- AMX AV/IT Administrator's Guide [2.61 MB]
- Pictorial Drawing - MSD-1001, 10" Modero S Series Landscape Wall Mount Touch Panel (DXF) [1.81 MB]
- Pictorial Drawing - MSD-1001, 10" Modero S Series Landscape Wall Mount Touch Panel (PDF) [192 KB]
- Quick Start Guide - MSD-1001-L2 Modero S Series Wall Touch Panel [805 KB]
- Quick Start Guide - MSD-1001-L Modero S Series Wall Touch Panel [242 KB]
- G4 Support Files v3.3.62 [35.7 MB]
- Modero S Series Touch Panels Firmware v2.108.40 [47.7 MB]
- MSD-1001 RMS Scheduling Touch Panel File (1280x800) [1.95 MB]
- Powerful Graphics – Powered by the G4 graphics engine, the Modero S Series features streaming video and brilliant 24-bit color depth
- Elegant Room Availability Bar with 180° Visibility – Easily glance down the hall to see if meeting spaces are occupied
- Mount to Any Smooth Surface Including Glass – Use the optional Multi Mount Kit and mount the Modero S wall touch panel to any smooth surface
- Elegant & Responsive User Interface – Exclusive SmoothTouch™ display supports single touch gesturing and delivers responsive performance
- Architectural Design Consistency – Install both Modero S and Modero X touch panels throughout a facility for consistent style on any budget
|Display Size (WH)||9.1" x 5.9" (230 mm x 149 mm), 10.8" (274 mm) diagonal|
|Viewable Area (WH)||8.5" x 5.4" (217 mm x 136 mm ), 10.0" (256 mm) diagonal|
|Viewing Angle||Vertical: ± 85°, Horizontal: ± 85°|
|Graphics Engine||AMX G4|
|Front Panel Components||Sleep Button, Programmable Red/Green LEDs. See Data Sheet for details.|
|Power Consumption||Full-On: 14 W|
|Temperature Range||Operating: 32° F to 104° F (0° C to 40° C)|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.