Last Updated: Mar 15, 2018
This firmware version requires Enova DGX 100 Series compatibility on connected Enova DGX systems
SEE THIS DOCUMENT FOR DETAILS:
Enova DGX Input/Output Board and Endpoint Compatibility Instructions
- DXF-TX-xxD v1.4.9 (or later) to support standalone configuration.
- Enova DGX DXLink Fiber I/O boards must be upgraded to the latest firmware versions (as provided in the DGX kit file listed below).
- Enova DGX 100 Series enclosures need Enova DGX 800/1600/3200/6400 FW v3.0.20 (or later) and Master FW:
- SW1060_Master_v1.3.110 (or later)
- Enova DGX 8/16/32/64 enclosures need Enova DGX 8/16/32/64 FW v2.2.8 (or later) and Master FW:
- SW1056_Master_v4_2_395.KIT (NI-Series) Shows in Online Tree as "NI Master"
- SW2106_NX-X200_Master_v1_3_110.kit (NX-Series) Shows in Online Tree as "DGX Master"
- NetLinx Studio v4.3.1519 or later
- DGX Configuration Software v1.0.6 or later
Fixes in this release:
- Fixed migration of scaler settings when upgrading a DGX v2.0 to a DGX 100 Series.
- Fixed issue with downstream devices that have an EDID with an unsupported preferred timing (e.g., 4K displays). An alternate supported timing will now be used instead.
- "show edid" telnet command now provides an EDID report.
- IMPORTANT: Scaler settings upgrade warning If upgrading to DGX firmware v3.0.20 from v3.0.10, and if DXLink RX are configured with non-default scaler settings (scaling mode, aspect ratio and manual resolution), the "PERSISTAV" ICSP command must first be sent to those RX's before performing the firmware upgrade of either the DGX or the RX's in order to preserve their modified settings.
- On duplex devices, if DIP switch 4 is set ON, the device will be put into unidirectional mode. This will make the duplex device act similarly to a simplex device. Ethernet and control over the fiber link will be disabled. See the instruction manual for details.
- Please read the documentation in regard to the DIP switches located on the bottom of the Tx/Rx modules before attempting to connect to the network.
- After a FACTORYAV (ICSP) or RESET FACTORY (telnet) command, a reboot of the RX is required.
- The RX module uses these solid color screen indications:
- ORANGE Indicates an HDCP authentication failure with the connected HDMI sink (monitor or other device).
- If using a hostname in the USB_HID_ROUTE command, the hostname length is limited to 50 characters.
- DXLink Fiber Receiver Firmware (Enova DGX 100 Series Compatible)
- This firmware version requires Enova DGX 100 Series compatibility on connected Enova DGX systems
- Please reference the Enova DGX Board and Endpoint Compatibility Instructions on the AMX.com product page for more information