Last Updated: Mar 15, 2018
DXLink HDMI Transmitter Module Firmware (Enova DGX 100 Series Compatible)
IMPORTANT: READ PROGRAMMING INFORMATION SECTION BELOW IN REGARD TO UPGRADING OLDER FIRMWARE VERSIONS
This firmware version requires Enova DGX 100 Series compatibility on connected Enova DGX systems
Please reference the Enova DGX Board and Endpoint Compatibility Instructions on the AMX.com product page for more information.
- DXLink TX v1.6.7 (or later) must be loaded on the DXLink Transmitters to upgrade
- DXLink RX v1.13.28 (or later) must be loaded on the DXLink Receiver to be compatible with this TX version
- Enova DGX 800/1600/3200/6400 must have v3.2.4 (or later) to allow use of the new ICSLAN feature and async status improvements in this release. Else v3.0.20 (or later)
- The DGX 100 Series Master FW should be:
- SW2106_NX-X200_Master_v1_4_86.kit(or later)
- Enova DGX 8/16/32/64 enclosures need Enova DGX 8/16/32/64 FW v2.2.8 (or later) and Master FW:
- SW1056_Master_v4_2_395.KIT (NI-Series) Shows in Online Tree as "NI Master"
- SW2106_NX-X200_Master_v1_3_106.kit (NX-Series) Shows in Online Tree as "DGX Master"
- NetLinx Studio v4.3.1519
- DGX Configuration Software v1.0.6 or later
Features added in this release:
- Added ability to set TX ICSLAN port to be on the public or private network. Added new DGX ICSP command: 5002:x:0 ENDPOINT_TX_ICSLAN_PORT-<PRIVATE|PUBLIC> Where x is the input channel connected to the TX.
- NOTE: This requires DGX v3.2.4 (or later)
Fixes in this release:
- Fixed random offline/online events.
- Previously released in v1.8.26
- Fixed issue where WP/DWP don't come online in AutoSetup
- Fixed video flicker issue caused by certain cameras or other DVI sources
- Improved audio/video detection with difficult sources
- Fixed colorspace and video/audio detection issues when connected to a DXLink 4K Input card
- Fixed IR TX LED issue and IR one way serial reliability
- Fixed instances where the MFTX status (via ICSP or Web Interface) could get out of sync
- Corrected some differences in status reporting (compared to other TX products) when no signal is present
- PLEASE READ the documentation in regard to the DIP switches located on the bottom of the Tx/Rx modules before attempting to connect to the network
- After a FACTORYAV (ICSP) or RESET FACTORY (telnet) command, a reboot of the endpoint is required.
- This firmware version requires Enova DGX 100 Series compatibility on connected Enova DGX systems
- Please reference the Enova DGX Board and Endpoint Compatibility Instructions on the AMX.com product page for more information
- Important–Two loads of this kit MAY be required if upgrading from firmware earlier than v1.6.7
- Transfer kit v1.8.28 to the TX. If upgrading from a version earlier than 1.6.7, it will abort due to a memory error. If so, proceed to step 2
- Reboot the TX (via telnet or power cycle) then check the firmware versions in the Online Tree:
eg. 06002 - DXLINK-MFTX (v1.8.28)
[OID=1] - MQX (v3.62)
[OID=2] - DXLINK Boot (v1.8.28)
[OID=3] - DXLINK App (v1.8.28)
[OID=5] - DXLINK Link (184.108.40.206)
- If the Link is still not up to date, then transfer kit v1.8.28 again to completele the transfer of the final component. If the FW is up to date then no other kit transfers are required.