The DXLink 4K HDMI Decor Style Wallplate Transmitter sends HDMI/HDCP, along with embedded audio up to 80 meters over one shielded Cat6A or Cat7 standard twisted pair cable to an Enova DGX Digital Media Switcher.
Mount the DXLink 4K HDMI Decor Style Wallplate Transmitter in the wall, lectern or popular floor box to connect guest equipment and send audio and video signals across the room, on the other side of the house or in a classroom down the hall. Since it is powered remotely, the wallplate can be installed virtually anywhere.
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.
- 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) Support – Experience high-quality video resolution for 4K devices
- Only One Cable – Send audio and video over one twisted pair cable
- Send HDMI signals 80 meters – Extend the reach of the HDMI signals far beyond the capabilities of typical HDMI cabling
- Standard Twisted Pair Cable – Save time and effort in installation by leveraging cost effective twisted pair cable, see the Cabling for Success with DXLink white paper for more details
- Easy Installation – Mounts in standard decor style wallplates
|Dimensions (HWD)||4 1/5” (10.67 cm) x 1 1/4” (3.23 cm) x 1 3/4” (4.45 cm)|
|Twisted Pair Cable Type & Length||Shielded Cat6A or Cat7; up to 262 ft. (80 m) for full 4K, 328 ft. (100 m) for 1080p and below|
|HDMI||Compatible Formats: HDMI , HDCP, DVI (DVI requires conversion cable)|
|HDMI Support||Progressive Resolution Support: 480p up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz* (*Y/Cb/Cr 4:2:0); Interlaced Resolution Support: 480i, 576i, 1080i; 4K Resolution Support: 3840 x 2160p @ 24/25/30 Hz up through 4096 x 2160p @ 60 Hz, 4:2:0*|
|HDMI Audio||Audio Format Support: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS, 2 CH through 8 CH L-PCM (Dolby Digital and DTS support up to 48 kHz, 5.1 channels)|
|HDCP & DDC/EDID||n/a|
|Analog Video Compatible Formats||n/a|
|Analog Video Resolution Support||n/a|
|Audio (Analog & Digital S/PDIF)||n/a|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.