The MET-6NE Metreau 6-Button Ethernet Keypad with Navigation features source control, a navigation wheel that adjusts levels and provides up, down, left, right and select button options, as well as an LED bar for visual level feedback. The MET-6NE can be used as an individual keypad or in conjunction with the 7 or 13-Button Metreau Ethernet Expansion Keypads. The Keypad connects to the controller via Ethernet, which simplifies installation and connectivity.
Ideal for cost effective control for classrooms, conference rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, and other applications requiring simplified control up to 6 devices.
- Data Sheet [306 KB]
- Instruction Manual - Metreau Keypads [2.57 MB]
- Metreau Keypad Preview Application
- A&E Spec - MET-6NE Metreau 6-Button Ethernet Keypad with Navigation [56 KB]
- AMX AV/IT Administrator's Guide [2.61 MB]
- Pictorial Drawing - MET-6NE Metreau 6-Button Ethernet Keypad with Navigation (DWG) [505 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - MET-6NE Metreau 6-Button Ethernet Keypad with Navigation (DXF) [1.95 MB]
- Pictorial Drawing - MET-6NE Metreau 6-Button Ethernet Keypad with Navigation (PDF) [167 KB]
- Safety Instructions - Metreau Keypads [80.8 KB]
- Quick Start Guide - MET-6NE Metreau 6-Button Ethernet Keypad with Navigation [198 KB]
- Metreau Series Keypad Button Ordering [92.7 KB]
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.
- Connects via Standard Protocols (Ethernet) – Simplifies cabling and installation by minimizing cable runs
- Daisy Chain up to Three Keypads – Provides the ability to connect up to three keypads using one IP address
- Fits in Decor Style Wall Plates – Simplifies installation and looks great
- Blue LEDs Glow to Indicate Button Selection – Improves usability by confirming the user's choice
- Unrivaled Simplicity – Includes navigation wheel for simplified control
NOTE: Keypad wallplates not included. See ALD-CW-1, ALD-CW-2, ALD-CW-3.
|Dimensions (HWD)||Keypad and Mounting Plate: 4" x 1 3/4" x 1" (10.3 cm x 4.5 cm x 2.5 cm)|
|Mounting||Mounts into standard decor-style wallplates|
|Front Panel Components||Pushbuttons available in a variety of field replaceable pre-printed buttons with blue LED indicators, Navigation wheel, Light-level feedback, Sensor|
|Rear Panel Components||(1) RJ-45 Ethernet Connector, 10/100, (2) 8-pin, 0.100” (2.54 mm) IDC-type male header|
|Power||PoE (Power over Ethernet), 802.3af, class 0 , Power Connector: (1) RJ-45 Ethernet Connector, 10/100|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.