The HPX-U400-R-MET-6NE module is a Metreau 6-Button Ethernet Keypad in a ramped carrier that allows it to be installed into the HydraPort® chassis at an angle to improve usability.
Ideal for boardrooms, conference rooms, meeting rooms or auditoriums where equipment is permanently installed in the room and users must connect to that equipment from a conference table or lectern.
- HPX-1200 12 Module Connection Ports (english) [1 MB]
- AMX AV/IT Administrator's Guide [2.61 MB]
- A&E Spec - MET-6NE Metreau 6-Button Ethernet Keypad with Navigation [56 KB]
- HydraPort Product Brochure [1.24 MB]
- Quick Start Guide - MET-6NE Metreau 6-Button Ethernet Keypad with Navigation [198 KB]
- Instruction Manual - Metreau Keypads [2.57 MB]
- Safety Instructions - HydraPort (revB) [90.8 KB]
- HPX-600 6 Module Connection Ports (german) [1.5 MB]
- HPX-600 6 Module Connection Ports (english) [1010 KB]
- HPX-900 9 Module Connection Ports (german) [2 MB]
- HPX-900 9 Module Connection Ports (english) [1.05 MB]
- HPX-1200 12 Module Connection Ports (german) [1.54 MB]
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.
- Connects via Standard Protocols (Ethernet) – Simplifies cabling and installation by minimizing cable runs
- Blue LEDs Glow to Indicate Button Selection – Improves usability by confirming the user's selection
- Unrivaled Simplicity – Includes navigation wheel for simplified control
|Power Supply||External, Required: POE injector or switch, conforming to the 802.3af standard including AMX’s PS-POE-AF-TC (FG423-83), not included|
|Ethernet||Ethernet Connection: (1) RJ-45 Ethernet Connector, 10/100|
|Front Panel Components||
|Rear Panel Components||