The DGX-I-DXL is a HDCP compliant twisted pair cable input board for the Enova DGX 8, 16, 32 and 64 Digital Media Enclosures. It has four connections per board designed to receive audio and video from DXLink Twisted Pair Transmitters while passing bi-directional control and Ethernet signals over one standard twisted pair cable up to 100m. DXLink Power is available from the DXLink Input Board to power DXLink Twisted Pair Transmitters.
The Enova DGX DXLink Twisted Pair Input Board is ideal for applications where source devices are located up to 100 meters away from the Enova DGX Digital Media Switcher and need to be distributed throughout a commercial or residential environment.
- Data Sheet [322 KB]
- Comparison Chart [68.6 KB]
- Instruction Manual - Enova DGX 8, 16, 32, 64 Digital Media Switchers [16.4 MB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series CE Declaration of Conformity [276 KB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series CB Test Certificate 60950 [181 KB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series CB Test Certificate 62368 [166 KB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series Enclosure UL Certificate of Compliance [176 KB]
- Using SDI with the Enova DGX & DVX [484 KB]
- Cabling for Success with DXLink [1.6 MB]
- TSG Enova DGX Board Repalcement Rev N [523 KB]
- Instructions - Enova DGX I/O Board and Endpoint Compatibility [117 KB]
- Quick Start Guide - Enova DGX 8, 16, 32, 64 Digital Media Switchers [419 KB]
- Only One Cable – Receive audio and video while passing control, Ethernet and power over one twisted pair cable
- Send HDMI signals up to 100 Meters – Extend the reach of the HDMI with HDCP signals far beyond the capabilities of typical HDMI cabling
- Standard Twisted Pair Cable – Save time and effort in installation by leveraging pre-existing cost effective twisted pair cable, see the Cabling for Success with DXLink white paper for more details
- Hot Swappable – Easily add or replace I/O boards at any time after deployment - the system automatically recognizes the new configuration and activates the boards
- HDCP Compliant
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.