The DGX-I-DXL-4K is a 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) capable and HDCP compliant twisted pair cable input board for the Enova DGX 800, Enova DGX 1600, Enova DGX 3200, and Enova DGX 6400 Digital Media Enclosures. It has four connections per board designed to receive audio and video from DXLink Twisted Pair Transmitters while passing bi-directional control and Ethernet signals over one shielded Cat6A or Cat7 standard twisted pair cable up to 70m. DXLink Power is available from the DXLink Input Board to power DXLink Twisted Pair Transmitters.
The Enova DGX DXLink Twisted Pair Input Board is ideal for applications where source devices are located up to 70 meters away from the Enova DGX Digital Media Switcher and need to be distributed throughout a commercial or residential environment.
- Data Sheet [336 KB]
- Comparison Chart [68.6 KB]
- TSG Enova DGX Board Repalcement Rev N [523 KB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series Enclosure UL Certificate of Compliance [176 KB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series CB Test Certificate 62368 [166 KB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series CB Test Certificate 60950 [181 KB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series CE Declaration of Conformity [276 KB]
|Data Sheet||336 KB||Jul 06, 2018|
|Comparison Chart||68.6 KB||Jul 09, 2018|
|TSG Enova DGX Board Repalcement Rev N||523 KB||Jul 16, 2018|
|Enova DGX 100 Series Enclosure UL Certificate of Compliance||176 KB||Apr 25, 2018|
|Enova DGX 100 Series CB Test Certificate 62368||166 KB||Apr 25, 2018|
|Enova DGX 100 Series CB Test Certificate 60950||181 KB||Apr 26, 2018|
|Enova DGX 100 Series CE Declaration of Conformity||276 KB||Apr 26, 2018|
|Enova DGX 100 Series Configuration Tool||Jan 11, 2019|
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.
- 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) Support – Experience high-quality video resolution for 4K devices
- Only One Cable – Receive audio and video while passing control, Ethernet and power over one twisted pair cable
- Send HDMI signals up to 70 Meters – Extend the reach of the HDMI with HDCP signals far beyond the capabilities of typical HDMI cabling
- Standard Twisted Pair Cable – Save time and effort in installation by leveraging pre-existing cost effective twisted pair cable, see the Cabling for Success with DXLink white paper for more details
- Hot Swappable – Easily add or replace I/O boards at any time after deployment - the system automatically recognizes the new configuration and activates the boards
- HDCP Compliant
|Connectors||(4) RJ-45 Ports|
|Compatible Formats||HDMI Video, Audio, Ethernet, USB (HID), Power, Serial Control, and IR Control|
|Signal Type Support||DXLink Twisted Pair|
|Maximum Resolution Support||3840 x 2160p @ 24/25/30 Hz 4096 x 2160p @ 24/25/30 Hz 3840 x 2160p @ 60 Hz, 4:2:0 4096 x 2160p @ 60 Hz, 4:2:0|
|Audio Format Support||Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS, 2 CH through 8 CH L-PCM (Dolby Digital and DTS support up to 48 kHz, 5.1 channels)|
|Compatible DXLink TX/RX||4K HDMI Decor Style Wallplate, 4K Solecis Digital Switchers (including 4x1, 5x1 and 8x1). Also compatible with (non 4K) DXLink Twisted Pair Transmitters. If not passing 4K, see datasheet for details.|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.