The MET-7E Metreau 7-Button Keypad offers 7 double-width buttons that can be used as an individual keypad or in conjunction with the 7 and 13-Button Metreau Ethernet Expansion Keypads. The Keypad connects to the controller via Ethernet, which simplifies installation and connectivity.
Great keypad for control of a variety of devices in applications such as hospitals, residences, MDUs and other applications.
updated: Jul 19, 2021
Instruction Manual - Metreau Keypads
updated: Mar 28, 2018
MET-7E - BIM Object
updated: Aug 12, 2019
Keypads with Ethernet Firmware
version 1.2.33, updated: Jun 18, 2020
Quick Start Guides
Quick Start Guide - MET-7E Metreau 7-Button Ethernet Keypad
updated: Mar 28, 2018
Safety Instructions - Metreau Keypads
updated: Mar 29, 2018
AMX AV/IT Administrator's Guide
updated: Oct 23, 2020
A&E (Architectural & Engineering) Specifications
A&E Spec - MET-7E Metreau 7-Button Ethernet Keypad
updated: Jun 28, 2018
Metreau Keypad Ordering Guide
updated: Jan 27, 2021
Metreau Keypad Configuration Tool
updated: Mar 12, 2021
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.
- Connects via Standard Protocols (Ethernet) – Simplifies cabling and installation by minimizing cable runs
- Daisy Chain up to Three Keypads – Provides the ability to connect up to three keypads using one IP address
- Fits in Decor Style Wall Plates – Simplifies installation and looks great
- Blue LEDs Glow to Indicate Button Selection – Improves usability by confirming the user's choice selection
- Bottom Button Can Act as Single or Two Buttons – Provides added flexibility to the configuration
NOTE: Keypad wallplates not included. See ALD-CW-1, ALD-CW-2, ALD-CW-3.
|Dimensions (HWD)||Keypad and Mounting Plate: 4" x 1 3/4" x 1" (10.3 cm x 4.5 cm x 2.5 cm)|
|Mounting||Mounts into standard decor-style wallplates|
|Front Panel Components||Pushbuttons available in a variety of field replaceable pre-printed buttons with blue LED indicators|
|Rear Panel Components||(1) RJ-45 Ethernet Connector, 10/100, (2) 8-pin, 0.100” (2.54 mm) IDC-type male header|
|Power||PoE (Power over Ethernet), 802.3af, class 0, Power Connector: (1) RJ-45 Ethernet Connector, 10/100|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.