The DXLink HDMI Fiber Receiver features built-in SmartScale® Technology to deliver HDMI with HDCP that is perfectly scaled for each connected display automatically, eliminating the integration challenges that can occur when sources and displays have different optimal resolutions. It accepts audio and video over multimode fiber from up to 300 meters. Mount the low-profile DXLink Fiber Receiver behind a display or above a ceiling mounted projector.
The ideal solution for any destination display or projector designed into an Enova DGX integrated system that requires the distance capabilities and inherent security of fiber – or both; including campus-wide distribution of sources that are shared between classrooms, secure military applications, casinos, arenas and museums. Directly connect LCDs, plasmas and projectors using the HDMI output connection while delivering room audio via the stereo audio output.
- Data Sheet [529 KB]
- Quick Start Guide - DXLink Fiber Transmitters and Receivers [665 KB]
- Instruction Manual - DXLink Fiber Transmitters and Receivers [3.91 MB]
- DXLink HID Keyboard and Mouse Supported Devices [156 KB]
- Instructions - Enova DGX I/O Board and Endpoint Compatibility [117 KB]
- TSG Enova DGX Board Repalcement Rev N [523 KB]
- Using SDI with the Enova DGX & DVX [484 KB]
- HDCP Compliance Over Fiber – Transmit HDCP compliant video including HDMI up to 300 m
- Industry Leading Data Rate – DXLink is leading the way with an optical transport rate of 10 Gbps
- SmartScale® Technology – Automatically responds to the display's declared EDID information and scales the video to the best resolution and video parameters for that display without manual setup; this prevents inferior video quality when sources are forced to lower resolutions to support the least capable display in the system
- Secure and Isolated – Fiber inherently provides extra security and electrical isolation making it the transport method of choice for many mission-critical secure environments
- Field Serviceable Fiber Modules – Easily remove and replace SFP modules in the field
*See Duplex models for bidirectional control over fiber. Simplex models do not support control transport over fiber (such as Ethernet, USB, IR, Serial Control or EDID); although when used as part of a complete Enova DGX solution, control can be provided if a supplemental independent network connection is used. See the "Instruction Manual – Enova DGX Digital Media Switchers" for details.
|Dimensions (HWD)||1" x 8 3/4" x 5 1/5" (2.54 x 22.12 cm x 13.08 cm)|
|DxLink Fiber||Fiber Connector: LC Duplex conforming to ANSI TIA/EAI 604-10 (FOCIS 10A); Fiber Cable Length: 300m (984 ft)|
|USB (HID)||(1) USB Mini A/B Connector ("DEVICE")|
|Front Connectors||Advanced Configuration Interface: (1) USB Mini-B Connector ("PROGRAM")|
|Back Connectors||Local Power: 2.1 mm DC Power Jack; DXLink Fiber Input: LC Duplex conforming to ANSI TIA/EAI 604-10 (FOCIS 10A); ICS LAN/Ethernet Port: (1) RJ-45 Connector|
|HDMI||Compatible Formats: HDMI, HDCP, DVI|
|HDMI Resolution Support||Progressive Resolution Support: All progressive resolutions between 480p and 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz via automatic SmartScale query of the display's preferred DID Detailed Timing Definition; Interlaced Resolution Support: 480i, 576i, 1080i|
|HDMI Audio Support||Audio Format Support: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS, 2 CH through 8 CH L-PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS support up to 48kHz, 5.1 channels; Audio Resolution: 16 bit to 24 bit|
|HDCP||HDCP Support: Yes|
|Stereo Audio||Output Connections: 3.5mm Mini-Stereo Jack; Output Signal Types: Stereo Analog|
|Power Supply||External, Included: Each HDMI RX ships with a desktop power supply with power cord, 2.5 A @ 12 V, Max 13.5 V|
|Compatible AMX Products||Enova DGX 800/1600/3200/6400 Digital Media Switchers with Multimode Fiber Output Board installed including DGX-O-DXF-MMS or DGX-O-DXF-MMD; Direct point-to-point connection with a Multimode Fiber Transmitter including DXF-TX-MMS or DXF-TX-MMD|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.