The HydraPort® Mini DisplayPort Module with Retractable Cable connects a Mini DisplayPort output from a device such as a visiting laptop and passes HDMI to an HDMI input within the room controller / switcher, such as an Enova DVX, DGX or DXLink Transmitter. The easy to install solution organizes and hides cables in virtually any type of conference table, including narrow tables, and those with glass inlay. With the addition of a clip-on My Turn™ Source Selection Button, it is easy to instruct the system to switch to the selected input.
Learn important installation, configuration and programming techniques in the following course(s) from Harman Professional University:
- Getting Started with HydraPort
For schedules and registration for these and any Harman Professional University courses, visit College of AMX.
- HydraPort Product Brochure [1.24 MB]
- Quick Start Guide - HPX-AV102A-MDP-R Mini DisplayPort 4K60 Module with Retractable MyTurn Ready Cable [335 KB]
- HPX-600 6 Module Connection Ports (english) [1010 KB]
- HPX-600 6 Module Connection Ports (german) [1.5 MB]
- HPX-900 9 Module Connection Ports (english) [1.05 MB]
- HPX-900 9 Module Connection Ports (german) [2 MB]
- HPX-1200 12 Module Connection Ports (english) [1 MB]
- HPX-1200 12 Module Connection Ports (german) [1.54 MB]
- Pictorial Drawing - HPX-AV102A-MDP-R (DWG) [1.44 MB]
- Safety Instructions - HydraPort (revB) [90.8 KB]
- No Assembly, Adjustments or Terminations – Installs quickly and easily with no special mounting
- Flat, High-Speed cable – With support for resolutions up to 4K @60Hz, the cable ensures absolute best picture quality in a compact design