The MSD-701 / 7" Modero S Series Wall Mount Touch Panel is a versatile, yet affordable control surface that is equally suited for scheduling or room control. With a generous selection of mounting options, the MSD-701 can be placed on any flat surface (including glass) inside or outside a conference room or classroom, and the built-in room availability bar shows green or red depending on if the room is currently booked. Key features include a brilliant 24-color depth, PoE connectivity, video streaming, and VoIP support – all at an economical price point.
- The MSD-701 allows even the most cost sensitive meeting spaces to benefit from a dedicated scheduling panel, allowing users to view the room schedule at a glance and even reserve the room right from the panel.
- The MSD-701 is also ideal as a second touch panel that is mounted on the wall or in a podium or lectern in a large conference room or classroom.
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.
- Powerful Graphics – Powered by the G4 graphics engine, the Modero S Series features streaming video and brilliant 24-bit color depth
- Elegant Room Availability Bar with 180° Visibility – Easily glance down the hall to see if meeting spaces are occupied
- Mount to Any Smooth Surface Including Glass – Use the optional Multi Mount Kit and mount the Modero S wall touch panel to any smooth surface
- Elegant & Responsive User Interface – Exclusive SmoothTouch™ display supports single touch gesturing and delivers responsive performance
- Architectural Design Consistency – Install both Modero S and Modero X touch panels throughout a facility for consistent style on any budget
|Display Size (WH)||7.3" x 4.8" (186 mm x 122 mm), 8.8" (222 mm) diagonal|
|Viewable Area (WH)||6.05" x 3.54" (154 mm x 90 mm), 7.0" (178 mm) diagonal|
|Viewing Angle||Vertical: ± 89°, Horizontal: ± 89°|
|Graphics Engine||AMX G4|
|Front Panel Components||Sleep Button, Programmable Red/Green LEDs. See Data Sheet for details.|
|Power Consumption||Full-On: 11 W|
|Temperature Range||Operating: 32° F to 104° F (0° C to 40° C)|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.